Preaching SharePoint

Customize XSLT to display Progress bar in listviewWebPart - SharePoint 2010


Found out a wonderful Post today Displaying data using bar graphs inside your SharePoint list views. This post was just I was looking for, my requirenment however was a little different. My Value column was in another list. I needed to show overall Project Status based on number of Tasks associated with them.

Solution - I used similar XSLT customizations as in the post but Grouped my webpart by Project title(which was a lookup) and then displayed a total of each group. This gave me number of tasks of each group and then I used them to create a custom column with graph like in above post.

Hope this helps.



Responses

0 Respones to "Customize XSLT to display Progress bar in listviewWebPart - SharePoint 2010"

Post a Comment

 

Do you want SharePoint 2013 to inherit Metro Style design?

Search This Blog

Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors